Referral Scheme - Terms & Conditions
Referral scheme: a limited time offer by Tholos Architects.
Make a referral here.
All referrers who submit a valid referral between 15 December 2022 and 30 December 2023 will be included in our referral scheme.
The incentive for this scheme is a Gift Card for the referrer, to be redeemed at the Affiliated Business taking part in the promotion and specified in the submission form through the Source Code, subject to the General Tholos Architects Referral Scheme (TARS) Terms and Conditions.
General Tholos Architects Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- Both clients and non-clients of Tholos Architects can benefit of the Tholos Architects Referral Scheme (TARS).
- To make a valid referral, you must complete the web form here.
- To be a valid Referrer, you must submit the referral in your name (not as a business). Gift Cards are offered to private individuals only.
- The referred client (RC) can be a private or a business.
- Referrals will only be eligible if the RC is not already in conversation with Tholos Architects via any other channel and if their project is in England.
- There is only one reward for each RC introduced. Tholos Architects will notify the Referrer if the RC has previously been referred.
- If a Referred Client is sent by multiple referrers, whichever referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
- Upon introduction of a successful referral, the Referrer will be awarded with a Gift Card valid in a specific store.
- The Gift Card will have a value between £ 150 and £ 200 depending on the agreement with the single store.
- Please ask your store of choice for additional information on what you can do with their Gift Card.
- To constitute a successful referral, the RC must sign an agreement for the provision of services across three of the RIBA stages (e.g. stages 1-3, stages 2-4; stages 4-6) – excluding RIBA Stage 0.
- More information on the RIBA Stages can be found here.
- There is no limit to the number of clients a Referrer can refer in our referral scheme duration.
- The Referrer may be named in communications between Tholos Architects and the RC.
- The Gift Card will only be issued for valid referrals, once the new client has signed an agreement to become a Tholos Architects client.
- The Gift Card will be issued within 90 days of the contract being signed.
- There is no cash alternative and Tholos Architects reserve the right to withdraw or alter the TARS, change the value of the gift card or replace the gift card with an alternative of equivalent value, subject to availability.
- The Referrer can choose to renounce to the Gift Card and ask Tholos Architects to donate the equivalent amount to a Charity of their choice.
- Charity of choice to be selected among: Shelter (homelessness), Rewilding Britain (biodiversity), Scope (disability).
- The Tholos Architects Referral Scheme is available to UK residents only.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred Client, the decision of Tholos Architects is final.
- Any rewards from this scheme may require to be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind.
- In the event of a Referrer not receiving a Gift Card, a claim must be raised for consideration sending an email to marketing[AT]tholos-architects.com within 90 days from the RC entering into a contract with Tholos Architects. Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a Gift Card.
- If you require any further information in regard to the TARS, please email marketing[AT]tholos-architects.com
- Referral leads must enter into a contract with Tholos Architects within 180 days (6 months) of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible to generate a reward for the Referrer.
- A Referrer CAN refer a spouse/partner or themself. Exclusively in this case they can ask a discount of £ 200 on the fees instead of receiving a Gift Card.
- This promotion CAN be cumulative with other valid offers (e.g. NHS Discount) unless specified in the other offer's Terms and Conditions.
- Tholos Architects will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience suffered, resulting or arising directly or indirectly from the use of services or goods provided by the Affiliated Businesses.
- Tholos Architects Ltd reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time, to improve the TARS, without obligation to notify existing or potential referrers.
Return to the referral form.